For all 2022 entries (including deferrals), registration fees are non-refundable, and no deferrals to 2023 are offered.
- You may transfer to another sub event
- You may transfer to a friend
- You may participate virtually
Please do NOT contact us with regards to a refund or deferral.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are choosing to run virtually.
If there is a medical reason that limits your participation proof will be required.
Registrations are transferable prior to the established deadline and are subject to a fee. To transfer your registration to a new participant, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Race Roster Account.
- Click ‘view registration’ for the event and click ‘transfer’.
- Click ‘Transfer to new participant’.
- Enter the email address of the transfer recipient.
- The individual receiving the transfer will now get an email with further instructions to complete the transfer.
A $5 transfer fee will be applied to the recipient of the registration. Payment of the registration fee to the original participant is strictly a peer-to-peer transaction and is not done through Race Roster.