- Go to the Event Page and sign in using the username and password you created at the time of registration.
- Choose ‘Transfer’.
- Then choose: To a new participant.
- Select your own name from the drop down menu.
- Enter the email address of the person you are transferring your registration to, and select ‘Start Transfer‘.
- The transfer process has now been initiated. An email will be sent with further instructions to the person receiving the registration.
- The person you are transferring your bib to will now have to register using the link provided in the email. It is up to you to find someone to take your spot. The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot. The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying the $15 administration fee, which is inclusive of processing fees and taxes.
Transfer race distance:
To upgrade or downgrade your distance follow this link if you registered via Race Roster. There is a transfer charge of $15 plus HST and a processing fee. No refunding the difference if downgrading your event and if upgrading you will receive a credit for the original registration fee and pay the new fee.