For a turn-by-turn overview of all routes, click here.
- New single loop course passing by the Bronte Harbour
- New start and finish at Shell Park
- Each kilometre marked along the route
- Porta-potties at every aid station.
- Medical services at the finish line.
Aid stations will be located every 4km along half marathon route. Gatorade followed by water will be offered and gels at 16km . Vaseline and bandages will be available at most aid stations.
Porta-potties at all aid stations.
The half marathon will feature Pacers who will guide runners at a consistent pace to help you achieve your goal. The Running Room provides this valuable service. On race day look for the sign with your desired finish time in the start area and join the group.
Check back here closer to the event for specific pace times. If you are interested in being a Pacer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lakeshore Rd: between Great Lakes Blvd & Burloak 6:30-8:15am
- Lakeshore Rd: Great Lakes Blvd to Bronte Rd 6:30-11:00am (only WB traffic for Walton Memorial Church)
- Bronte Rd: between Lakeshore & Ontario 6:45-10:45am
- Ontario St: between Bronte & East St 6:45-10:45am
- East St: between Marine Dr & Ontario St 6:45-10:45am
- Lakeshore Rd: between 3rd Line to Dorval Dr 7:15- 10:30am
- Suffolk Rd: between Rebecca & Lakeshore Rd 7:15-10:00am